Subject: Re: How durable are the Archos v2 recorders

Re: How durable are the Archos v2 recorders

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: 2005-02-21

>>otherwize, I think the general lifetime of an Archos Jukebox is around
18 Months if you use it dayly

I used my Jukebox Recorder V1 over 3 Years now, nearly daily in my pocket. OK, all buttons are worn with use and the batteries were replaced 2 times, but it runs. OK, 3 years ago I dropped mine (it were in my backpack and shutted off!) from only 1 meter down to the carpet and the harddrive died. Bit I love the recorder because of replacable batteries and no expensive accu packs, but durability is another definition...

Joerch