Subject: Re: wmv to rvf converter

Re: wmv to rvf converter

From: <>
Date: 2005-02-21

>>I wanted to add some crop options, too (because black bars are the last
thing we need on our tiny display), but never got to finish that.

Hi Jörg, I tried this .ax stuff yesterday but it doesn't work for me. The video is only snow. I'm working at the moment at an easy one click solution that does the full job (resizing, cropping, halftone,mux...) with the "old" commandline tools for AVI/MPEG and perhaps WMV.

Joerch B.
weltweit telefonieren!