Subject: Re: the ALDI rockbox?

Re: the ALDI rockbox?

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2005-02-21

Perhaps more relevantly ...are there any players/manufacturers, other than
Archos, who used the MAS reference board as the basis of their player.

Although, to be honest, with the way the HP & gmini (I pair these, not only
for their concurrent development, but for their effect on the Rockbox
source code) are coming along, I think that the future is not with MAS
based players, but with CPU based players.