Subject: AW: AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

AW: AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

From: Matthias Klumpp <>
Date: 2005-02-21

Hi Jerry,

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# You're working too hard at this testing thing :-).

I'm intersted in fixing that, but not able to modify the SW, so I'll give at
least the maximum support in testing ;-)))

# I'm just interested
# in a test run of exactly how you have been using your AJR which isn't
# working well for you with the existing AJR recharging algorithm.

# As I understand it, you run your AJR in your car with several on/off

Yes, but that wasn't the situation with problems.
If you remember, the old algo always tries to re-charge after a boot.
That seems to keep my JB alive if I drive around for only 1h and then switch
it off/on.

The problem was, while driving for long time (>4h) w/o switching the JB off.
Then the algo was remaining in a "non-charging" situation and the batteries
were sucked.

I'll try that second situation with your SW.