Subject: Bookmarking

Bookmarking

From: Graham Roby <g.roby_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 2005-02-21

Hi,

wonder if anyone can help with this one.

If someone could explain to me from a blind persons point of view, is it possible to insert a bookmark on the fly, i.e I'm reading a book I've created as an mp3. I want to stop n play something else but will lose the place in the book bearing in mind the book could be 15 hours in duration.
I;ve set the player to resume on start up, also I've broken the mp3 file down in to 50 page chunks in case what I'm asking can't be done.

Hope one of you can help.

Many thanks in advance#

Graham