Subject: Mac Compile Errors

Mac Compile Errors

Date: 2005-02-22

Hi all,
I'm running into a problem compiling the latest Rockbox CVS. When I do a
make for a Recorder 20 model, I getting the following error:

  make[1]: *** No rule to make target `#pragma', needed by
`/Users/ben/Projects/rockbox/rockbox/build-dir/dep-firmware'. Stop.
  make: *** [all] Error 2

I'm running Mac OS 10.3.8. I am able to compile 2.3 and 2.4 releases
without a problem. I've deleted the entire directory and checked out the
latest code and gotten the same problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ben