Subject: Re: Bookmarking

Re: Bookmarking

From: Peter <pdoy_at_miacatt.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:56:33 +0000

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:34:02 -0000, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>wonder if anyone can help with this one.
>
>If someone could explain to me from a blind persons point of view,
>is it possible to insert a bookmark on the fly, i.e I'm reading a book
>I've created as an mp3. I want to stop n play something else but will
>lose the place in the book bearing in mind the book could be 15
>hours in duration.
>I;ve set the player to resume on start up, also I've broken the mp3
>file down in to 50 page chunks in case what I'm asking can't be done.
>
>Hope one of you can help.

I have a JB Recorder V1,
I have set everything in General Settings\Bookmarking to yes
and resume to yes so if am reading a book I just press the off button
once and it will automatically bookmark my place and then I can listen
to music and when I go back to the book it will automatically resume
from where I was, I hope this is of help.