Subject: Re: the ALDI rockbox?

Re: the ALDI rockbox?

From: <>
Date: 2005-02-22

>> and in the discontinued "M3PO" by TerraTec:

>uh, that's new to me.
>I remember that device having been a very hopeful device, but
>unfortunately, I never saw one life.
>Are there already some projects for this hardware ? Any technical
>internas known ?
>I remember this device beeing able to update by cd-rom for example.

Hi Limbus,

I own one m3po. Yes, the firmware is easy flashable and the file is not scrambled. But there are no projects for firmware rewriting. I only know (and use) the inofficial version 2.13 wich was never released by terratec. With this firmware the player is usable.
grab it in german
or find the english version somewhere in the net.
There are some guys who tested sucessfully dvd-rom drives and 2 harddisks. The limit is 130GB.

weltweit telefonieren!