Subject: Re: Mac Compile Errors

Re: Mac Compile Errors

From: Svante Tidholm <svante_at_demonbox.com>
Date: 2005-02-22

Hi Ben,
Im also a Mac OS X 10.3.8 user, and get the same error as you. I
think this is a Mac connected problem since no one else get the same
error. I don't have any solution for this problem, just wanted you to
know that you're not alone. Hope someone figures it out. I've tried
all possible solutions solving it by starting fresh, so my only
conclusion is that it means that all of a sudden rockbox started
relying on something that Mac OS X doesn't offer...

/S