Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

AW: AW: AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

From: Matthias Klumpp <>
Date: 2005-02-22

Hi Jerry,

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# > # As I understand it, you run your AJR in your car with several on/off
# > cycles.
# >
# > Yes, but that wasn't the situation with problems.
# > If you remember, the old algo always tries to re-charge after a boot.
# > That seems to keep my JB alive if I drive around for only 1h
# and then switch
# > it off/on.
# >
# > The problem was, while driving for long time (>4h) w/o
# switching the JB off.
# > Then the algo was remaining in a "non-charging" situation and
# the batteries
# > were sucked.
# >
# > I'll try that second situation with your SW.
# I'm very confident that your second situation will work fine now, but
# running a test will show for sure.

I think you're misunderstanding me:
The 2nd situation is the one with problems in the original RB V2.4 (and
still with problems in the org. SW).
The "ajbrec.ajz" that you published 05.Feb was also not working in that
condition, but the update from 07.Feb. was doing it.
That was bevore you started the "big operation"

I'll now go to test the latest one:

I'll tell you