Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

From: Matthias Klumpp <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-02-22

Hi again,

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# In answer to your second email, the file _should_ be in the root
# directory "/powermgmt.csv". I brought my unit in to work today and am
# playing with it right now... I don't see the file. It looks like I
# screwed up and uploaded a version that has the battery info recording
# turned off. I'll have to fix that tonight when I get home. Sorry.

So does it make sense in any way to continue with the test of that version ?

Matthias