Subject: Different rockbox question

Different rockbox question

From: Aregullin, Manuel <Manuel_Aregullin_at_intuit.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:40:00 -0800

Hi everyone,
I've got a different bookmarking question. I've installed the 02-21-05 build
of rockbox on my recorder v2. I had my bookmarking on stop set to yes,
resume and load last bookmark set to yes also. The problem that I've noticed
is that I can no longer listen to the currently selected file first. That is
the "play currently selected file first" feature doesn't seem to play the
currently highlighted file. Instead when I press "play" or the right arrow,
the last bookmark loads and starts me where I last left off in that
particular folder. It seems to me that 10-12-04 build had defined the "play"
button to pick up on the last bookmark set and the right arrow would play
the currently selected file if they happen to be different. Currently these
2 butons are doing the same thing.
Is this a difference in code, or is there a problem with how I've updated. I
tried the 02-22-05 build with the same results.
Any ideas?