Subject: Re: recording problems on an original v1

Re: recording problems on an original v1

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2005-02-22

Hello,
Manuel wrote:
I suppose he says "the file". Which would mean that the beep itself
get's recorded ...
rocker responds:

Maybe John can edit his recordings thusly eliminating the beep from the
file. Also, would not the delay recording for seconds option allow the
beep to not be recorded? I know that John is visually impaired thus turning
off the voice UI is likely not the best option.

My peanut gallery is now closed...rocker

> > First of all, the beep to indicate recording is in thefle -- anyway to
> > prevent this from happening?
>
> Whatever "thefle" might be ---

I suppose he says "the file". Which would mean that the beep itself
get's recorded ...

manuel