Subject: RE: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

RE: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

From: Jerry Van Baren <>
Date: 2005-02-23

I've updated the AJRv1 charging patch page

I uploaded an updated patch file. I'm still having problems with the
size of some non-AJRv1 builds and have not had time to chase this much
(mpeg.o is hugely larger in the one instance I was looking at).

I also uploaded a test build for Matthias (and/or others) to run with
his ~9v charger. I'm interested in how it behaves in your normal
routine and your "bad" scenario (4 hours continuous with the charger
plugged in). I expect it to work fine, but I'm interested in what the
"trickle_sec" (% on time) looks like.

I'm also interested in seeing a full recharge (i.e. batteries below 85%)
with the ~9v charger.