Subject: Using Goldwave to convert to MP3 from Audible

Using Goldwave to convert to MP3 from Audible

From: Fred Waidelich <fwaid_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: 2005-02-24

Ben,
I'd like to know how you do the conversion in Goldwave because when I do
it with a licensed copy using batch processing it gives me an error that
says the audible file is not supported. I've tried to get help from
Goldwave but they are reluctant to help and they keep all Audible stuff
out of their help info due to legal reasons.
Thanks...