Subject: Re: Which one to buy?

Re: Which one to buy?

From: <>
Date: 2005-02-24

>I am planning to buy a jukebox for the purpose of hearing and
>recording lectures(seminars), my requirement is that it should record

Recording "nicely" with the build-in microphone is impossible with the harddisk models (Jukebox Recorder V1/V2/FM). You hear the disk spinup every minute. Line In works nicer but you need a mic preamp. Perhaps the Ondio is the right thing for you, it hasn't a harddisk and no disk noise during record.

Read feature comparison at

> also it should have line-in facility for recording so that I
>can also record from Audio cassetes.
>Revati RD

Record from audio cassettes is easy with all rockbox-driven models.

weltweit telefonieren!