Subject: Re: Which one to buy?

Re: Which one to buy?

From: Rocker <>
Date: 2005-02-24

This page is a little confusing for blind dudes as screen readers read from
left to right thus making us have to remember what order the units are
listed while scrolling through the comparisons. So:
 Which ondio is the best?:

  Is the FM tuner as crappy as it is on the HD units?:

  Do all Ondio's support USB 2.0?:

  which one supports the highest capacity CFC?:

  Which one is the smallest physical package?:

Sorry for all the q's people but my pea brain cannot follow that chart
sequence hahaha!