Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: RE: Still Having Problems getting my Unit to Talk

RE: Still Having Problems getting my Unit to Talk

From: Aregullin, Manuel <Manuel_Aregullin_at_intuit.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:44:41 -0800

Hi Melah,
Sometimes after unzipping the files to my jukebox I notice that I don't have
speech when I turn it on.
The first buton I'll press is the menu button. This will allow you to get
into the menus and turn on speech capability for the file and folder
structure. Have you deleted the extrainious .lng files in the language
directory?