Subject: Re: What target volume (DB) is optimal when using MP3Gain?

Re: What target volume (DB) is optimal when using MP3Gain?

From: Neon John <jgd_at_johngsbbq.com>
Date: 2005-02-25

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:50:51 -0600 (GMT-06:00), Gary
<flgants@earthlink.net> wrote:

>John- Thats what I would like to do, but I could only do it one file at a time. How do you do them all at one time? I have over 800 albums on my 80gb, and I dont really want to do them individually.
>
>Gary

It will recurse a directory tree so just fire it off in the root and
let it go. Choose "Options" and checkmark the "add subfolders"
option. Just click the "folder" button, point it to the root or
whichever tree root you want and click OK. Watch the counter at the
bottom right of the screen and don't do anything until it quits
counting files. The select the second "track" button, "save volume
changes to file". Sit back and let 'er work.

John

---
John De Armond
jgd@johngsbbq.com