Subject: Re: voiceBox.wsf script questions

Re: voiceBox.wsf script questions

From: Brian Wolven <>
Date: 2005-02-26

Glenn at home wrote:
> You can create them anywhere you want, but I think most of us only create
> them on the drive that has the files which we want RockBox to read them
> from.
> Glenn

The script must be run on your PC, but you can direct it to either
process the files themselves (on your jukebox) when the JBR is plugged
in via USB, or you can run it on your PC hard drive and mirror it or
synchronize it with your jukebox. The readme file has instructions on
how to set it up to create voice clips for either files, folders, or
both. If you've got thousands of files, you may want to think twice
before "voicing" all of them though.