Subject: RE: voiceBox.wsf script questions

RE: voiceBox.wsf script questions

From: John Panarese <tvii_at_optonline.net>
Date: 2005-02-26

Hi
      It's probably easier to place them in a folder on the player itself.
At least, this is how I did it. It will handle both file and folder names,
but from personal experience, I had some trouble with sub-folders being
created. I had to manually create them with an MP3 text converter and then
change the name to, _dirname.talk.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@optonline.net
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, DANCING
DOTS, ROBOTRON, AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED