Subject: Re: ATTN Jason - 40 GB+, iRiver: 20 GB. Solution?

Re: ATTN Jason - 40 GB+, iRiver: 20 GB. Solution?

From: Ed MacDaniel <deadword_at_comcast.net>
Date: 2005-02-27

Howdy all,

Jason forwarded me his instructions a while back and they were a big
help in upgrading the HD. Now to get instructions on replacing the LCD
on the Studio models before I give the old Studio 10 to my brother
(currently has a couple blank lines on it - just waiting for the
replacement screen to arrive from
http://www.newmp3technology.net/products.php?cat=7).

Be seeing you,

-ed

"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing
nearly everything, money is handy." Groucho Marx