Subject: Re: Rockbox Slashdotted Again!

Re: Rockbox Slashdotted Again!

From: scott <>
Date: 2005-02-27

--- Manuel Dejonghe <> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:24:26 -0800 (PST), scott
> <> wrote:
> >

> > This is cool, I hadn't even heard about this yet. Makes me really want to
> get
> > an iRiver.
> >
> > -scott
> Get back on irc again :-)
> HCl informed us ongoing on the process, and fed us permanently with
> screenshots.

Yeah, that's definitely the problem. I stopped showing up because I no longer
have a working mp3 player (I can still use my FMR to record and as an external
HD though), so new about rockbox isn't quite as interesting as it used to be. I
need to look into buying an iRiver so I can care again :-).

Do you Yahoo!?