Subject: AJR v1 battery recharging patch

AJR v1 battery recharging patch

From: Jerry Van Baren <gerald.vanbaren_at_smiths-aerospace.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:06:21 -0500

Hello all,

I've uploaded my latest revision of the AJR v1 battery recharging patch:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=439120&group_id=44306&aid=1116884

I've done a fair amount of testing with batteries full/nearly full/half
full/empty and it behaves as I expect (quite well). It has also been
checked by Ronald Teune with a 9v charger and he sent me his battery
charging log which I looked over and it all looks good. Matthias has
also found it (well, an older version of "it") to work well for him in
his long term (4 hour) 9v charger scenario.

Consequently I would like to submit the patch for consideration for
inclusion in the Rockbox codebase.

Thanks,
gvb