Subject: Re: Resume stopped working

Re: Resume stopped working

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-03-04

> I just reflashed with the windows installer 2005-03-04.
> Just thought I should flag up:
> Resume when pressing on or restarting has stopped working.
> Also memory of cfg settings between flashes has stopped working too.

I had to bump the config version number, because I removed the trickle
charge and deep discharge options. The annoing side effect of this is that
your configurations are lost, you have to play your (hopefully saved) config
file again, or re-do them.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Jörg

--
SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms