Subject: Re: Blind user needs Help! weird problems!

Re: Blind user needs Help! weird problems!

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:09:32 +0100

Windows will keep showing the safely unplug icon below, if that's what you
mean.
Updating drivers is not neccesary, I doubt there are new drivers available.
Personally, I remove the usb cable first, and then continue using the
jukebox (no need to turn it off first - but that may be only possible for
flashed rockbox). Be sure there is no disk activity when you unplug (but
that's also true when you turn it off).
Actually, I don't really know what's better: turning it off first, or
unplugging first. I do know that I've had bad experience turning it off
while plugged, so I unplug it first. But perhaps unplugging it when turned
on is enourmously dangerous... ;-)

Ronald