Subject: RE: PDA to Jukebox

RE: PDA to Jukebox

From: Aman Singer <>
Date: 2005-03-05

        I don't know if this will do you any good, but the Pacmate from
Freedom Scientific
        connects to the Archos fine. I daresay many Pocket PC devices would,
as the Archos recorders, at least, use the USB mass storage system. The
Pacmate is a product for the blind that runs Pocket PC, and it's great to
add a 20 gigabyte hard disk to it. This also makes the jukebox into a
storage medium for OGG files, TXT files, and so on, all of which can be
accessed by the PDA. It's definitely a good idea.