Subject: Re:Re: Usefull Battery information

Re:Re: Usefull Battery information

From: Mat Holton <>
Date: 2005-03-07

>There's a View Runtime option somewhere in the debug menu, that should
>But I'd just say, if you think your battery runtime is too short, then
>replace. If you think it's long enough, then be happy and live with it.
>Why do you want numbers for that?
Because, as I said, I just have a feeling that i'm needing to charge more frequently recently
but I couldn't be arsed to conduct a full test (fully charge then leave the thing playing until it stops...
and sit there with a stopwatch).
It appears that what I want is in the View runtime part fo the debug menu though, thanks!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so!" -- Douglas Adams

Surface Inspection Ltd