Subject: Where to buy DC Adapter JBS from Germany; Voltage?

Where to buy DC Adapter JBS from Germany; Voltage?

From: Markus Grebenstein <sassodimorte_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-03-07

Dear guys out there,

after nearly half a year I managed to get my Studio 20 running again.
But sadly I lost my DC- Adapter. Can anyone tell me where to buy one in
Germany?

One further Question. Searching the archos pages I found, that two
adapters with different voltages fit to the JBS 20:

12V:
http://www.archos.com/products/prw_500288_specs.html

9V:
http://www.archos.com/products/prw_100180_specs.html

One with 12V and the Standard 9V. Is that right? Does the 12V one charge
faster?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Chears,

Markus

--
|  Markus                         Grebenstein   |
|  Adalbertstrasse 88          80799 Muenchen   |