Subject: Re: Blind user needs Help! weird problems!

Re: Blind user needs Help! weird problems!

From: claus <claus.news_at_schweiz.ch>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:03:55 +0100

Hello Joerch,

joerch.net_at_web.de wrote:
> ..or use deveject
> http://www.freewebs.com/joerch/eject.exe
> copy it anywhere on your pc, it extract temporally deveject and runs the commandline
> deveject "-EjectId:USB\VID_05AB&PID_0060\WWWW.ARCHOS.COMA"

Is there any help on this thing?
I just run it on a command line under XP with no parameter in order to
but I only see a Dos Window "blinking" with some text in it and then
disappear before I have the time to read anything.
I can not see any extracted files either ... where does it go?

Regards,
Claus