Subject: Re: Where to buy DC Adapter JBS from Germany; Voltage?

Re: Where to buy DC Adapter JBS from Germany; Voltage?

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-03-07

Hi Markus,

I got the Studio 20, too and I have a 9V charger (600mA), I got it with the
Jukebox. I think the 12V charger charges the JBS faster, otherwise Archos
wouldn't sell it... You could look at "Conrad", too, they're probably
cheaper than Archos and if you buy a 9V/600mA charger, it will work for
sure.

Regards,
Frederik

> Dear guys out there,
>
> after nearly half a year I managed to get my Studio 20 running again.
> But sadly I lost my DC- Adapter. Can anyone tell me where to buy one in
> Germany?
>
> One further Question. Searching the archos pages I found, that two
> adapters with different voltages fit to the JBS 20:
>
> 12V:
> http://www.archos.com/products/prw_500288_specs.html
>
> 9V:
> http://www.archos.com/products/prw_100180_specs.html
>
> One with 12V and the Standard 9V. Is that right? Does the 12V one charge
> faster?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!
>
> Chears,
>
> Markus
> --
> | Markus Grebenstein |
> | Adalbertstrasse 88 80799 Muenchen |
> | Tel.: 089/62509834 Fax.: 089/1488-269718 |

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
(Tom Clancy)
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl