Subject: New to the list.

New to the list.

From: Terry Klarich <terry_at_ki5zw.ampr.org>
Date: 2005-03-08

Hello all:

I was googling and ran across the rockbox software. I am very soon (in 2
weeks) going to be traveling and wish to purchase an mp3 player.
Unfortunately, they are mostly unusable for those of us who are blind. I have
high hopes for rockbox after reading the web site and documentation.

I am looking for a player like the archos gmini sx200 or something simular.
It appears that the current situation, from the mailing list archives, leads me
to believe that this player is still in development. The iRiver's seem to be
in the same state.

So, can someone recommend a player that I can get quickly? Any help would be
much appreciated.

Terry