Subject: Replacement of Studio 10 LCD Screen

Replacement of Studio 10 LCD Screen

From: Ed MacDaniel <>
Date: 2005-03-08

Howdy all,

I was wondering if anyone has compiled some instructions (hopefully with
photos) on how to replace the LCD screen of a Studio 10. I've googled
for it, checked on the forum and the wiki, but didn't see anything about
it. I may not have been patient enough to go through all the pages
listed on google, so I could have missed something.

Be seeing you,

"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing
nearly everything, money is handy." Groucho Marx
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.