Subject: Re: New to the list.

Re: New to the list.

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <>
Date: 2005-03-08

Hi Terry:
I'm a blind user too. I suggest the Archos Studio 20 GB recorder. Ebay has
some and so does Amazon. The IRiver H 340 I think that's what its called is
going to be accessible soon. I know that it is sort of accessible for blind
users now. I used the Archos before I figured out how to put Rockbox on it
and had no problems. Now that I have Rockbox, I like it better and can do
more cool things.