Subject: Re: Attn: Audioscrobbler Users

Re: Attn: Audioscrobbler Users

From: <>
Date: 2005-03-08

>1. Download a plugin for your chosen media player (foobar2000, Winamp,
>iTunes, AmaroK, XMMS/Beep, etc.)

why i need a plugin to hear music?

> plugin will monitor what you listen to

aahh, thats why. Total control... Who wants to know that?

>There are all kinds of other cool functions, but if you're interested,
>you can read about it at the homepage <>

I think these "cool functions" are only for the reason to subscribe.

>Have fun, and I hope to not be the only one in the group soon.

If this "service" is what I expect, you will be on your own in the group.
I think the rockbox list is not the right place for such offers.

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: