Subject: Re: PDA to Jukebox

Re: PDA to Jukebox

From: Dan Frey <>
Date: 2005-03-08

  There is a PDA that you can supposedly connect the archos to as a mass
storage device. The Toshiba E750/E755, E740 & E800/E805 have the host
capabilites with drivers you can download. I bought a 2nd hand e755 last
2 weeks ago and I ordered the USB cable which should be here tonight. I
will hopefully test this tonight and will post the results. I plan on
using this to hold movies and to play them with betaplayer, along with
the other pda functionality.

  Below is a link to Brighthand forum that discusses this.