Subject: Any way to unerase files on an Archos?

Any way to unerase files on an Archos?

From: Dan Frey <freyd_at_cassens.com>
Date: 2005-03-08

 I accidentally erased a directory on my archos using the "delete directory" option included with rockbox. Anybody know a way to get these back, hopefully a freeware application. I have access to win98, win2k, winxp, linux machines. I'm not sure if the rockbox "delete directory does the same thing as a Windows machine and just substitutes the first letter of the file or if it does something else. Anyway if anybody hase any suggestion I would be glad to try them and I would appreciate any advice any advice anyone has.

Thanks in advanc.
Dan