Subject: Re: I'm confused, trying to make my folders and files talk

Re: I'm confused, trying to make my folders and files talk

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <>
Date: 2005-03-09

Okay I copied the lame encoder to the voicebox folder I tried to open the
scrip file, got Norton to permit it then hit enter. I got a message saying I
couldn't find the lame encoder.
What do I do. Since they're script files, I can't copy anything in to it.
The lame encoder I installed it on my computer and opened it, but jaws won't
read the menus so I'm lost.