Subject: Re:Re: voice ui on ondio

Re:Re: voice ui on ondio

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: 2005-03-11

Here you go Rocker, I knew i'd seem em for 45 quid!

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/portable-audio/archos-ondio-128mb-mp3.asp

-----Original Message-----From: Rocker <rocker@shaw.ca>To: Rockbox development <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>Sent: 10/03/2005 17:06Subject: Re: voice ui on ondioJenn's wrote:

Yes, and imho it is even more responsive on Ondio than on the

disk-based units. No disk spinup required to load the voice file

or the talkbox clips, so the response is instantaneous.

rocker cries:

Can't find an Ondio anywhere here in Can-uk land. OH woe is me...Cheers.

> Is the voice ui feature enabled for the ondio?

Yes, and imho it is even more responsive on Ondio than on the

disk-based units. No disk spinup required to load the voice file

or the talkbox clips, so the response is instantaneous.

Regards, Jens

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so!" -- Douglas Adams

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com