Subject: USB2 Speed

USB2 Speed

From: Peter <pdoy_at_miacatt.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:04:30 +0000

Hi,

I purchased the "V1 MP3 Player/Recorder with 20 GB USB 2.0 Hard Disk"
>From http://www.archos.com/products/special_offers.html

The above player only connects to USB-1 does anyone know if it is
supposed to connect to USB-2 because at the momment am only getting
about 1meg a second.

I phoned up Archos UK and the person I spoke to said he did not know
anything about the above version of the Archos MP3 Player and he did
not know of any Version-1 that could use the USB port on the player
that could do USB2 speeds, and another Archos employee said it needs
to be repaired, who is correct?

Thank You for your help,