Subject: Re: USB2 Speed

Re: USB2 Speed

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-03-11

I do not completely understand what you mean by "it conly connects to
USB-1". Also, if Archus UK doesn't even know anything about this model,
they are lame :-P
Anyway, the V1 recorder 20 GB can do USB 2.0 quite nice, I myself get ~8
mbyte/s IIRC. Are you sure your pc has an USB 2.0 connection? Perhaps you
can test it on another pc. It is _really_ unlikely that repairing helps in
your case.
If you have windows xp, does it say something about "fast usb device
connected to slow hub" or so?

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:04:30 +0000, Peter <>