Subject: Re: realaudiofiles and rockbox

Re: realaudiofiles and rockbox

From: Ed MacDaniel <deadword_at_comcast.net>
Date: 2005-03-13

Here's an application I just found via google for converting RAM to MP3.
  I don't know anything about it, but it looks like a direct conversion.
  You can download it, but I don't know if you have to pay before using it.

http://www.tomdownload.com/audio_mp3/ram_to_mp3_convert.htm

If you want to check out other just do a google search for "convert ram
to mp3" (without the quotation marks of course).

-ed

"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing
nearly everything, money is handy." Groucho Marx