Subject: Re: realaudiofiles and rockbox

Re: realaudiofiles and rockbox

From: Fred <>
Date: 2005-03-13

Brian Wolven wrote:

> Rocker wrote:
>> Glen wrote:
>> This is why it is helpful to have an external synth.
>> rocker rants:
>> Ya if you can afford it eh? (smile)
>> Also, you could run two sound cards with speech on one, and music,
>> wav, system sounds on the other. OH the hassles and costs for the
>> poor dishevelled blind guy. lol...rocker
> Ok rocker, but um, how do you know if you are disheveled or not? ;)
> (So now I'm having visions of Mirrorbox, open source firmware with a
> Voice UI for your bathroom mirror...)
I found this programm, I downloaded it and wanted to try it, but I have
NO realaudio file. It looks very very easy, just open the real audio
file, click convert and it converts it to a 128 kbp/s mp3 file. (you can
choose other mp3 settings, too)
Here are two download links.
Problem is that the unregistered version only converts 30 seconds, but
it is enough to test the programm.

Ok, perhaps this helped.