Subject: Re: USB2 Speed

Re: USB2 Speed

From: <>
Date: 2005-03-14

>>information about this I was unsure if to spend money in sending it
>>back to be repaired.

>>I have just reflashed my Archos back to the Archos firmware from
>>Rockbox do you no if I have to run archos_rec128.ucl also please
>>because am trying to get Rockbox off incase Archos void my warranty.

May the guys at Archos are credulous, normally a flashed recorder with archos_rec128.ucl flashed is noticeable as flashed, because the rom-bootloader and the 2 rom-images still exists. You (and the archos guys) can test it with switching the box on with F3+on. If the box is flashed, the unfinished(?) serial monitor from Jörg H will come up. With never flashed boxes this manner will not occur. To be safe you must undo the first flash procedure, this will write your rom backups to the unit and nobody can say if this box was ever flashed.

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: