Subject: Multivolume for all RB supported devices

Multivolume for all RB supported devices

From: Joris van den Heuvel <joris.bass_at_planet.nl>
Date: 2005-03-14

A while ago, there was a discussion about multivolume support for all Rockbox compatible devices. Has anyone done any work on this yet? The reason I'd like to know is: I'm about to get myself a USB copybox to store photos on my AJB20 during a 2 week holiday, which I won't need when I would be able to hook up a CF card directly. Of course by means of a handmade adapter; I'm perfectly capable of making one.