Subject: Re: USB2 Speed

Re: USB2 Speed

From: Marcel Fehse <fehse99_at_yahoo.de>
Date: 2005-03-16

Hey all...
so Im absolutely clueless if this is posting right or if Im making any contribution with this, but:
My Archos Recorder is making a difference in connecting via USB1 or USB2, just depending on whether I FIRST connect player and PC and then turn the player on, or whether I first turn it on and THEN, after it finished booting, connect both to each other. Only this way I get a fast USB2 connection.

Any useful...?

Jan