Subject: Re: [MOD] HD spinning indication

Re: [MOD] HD spinning indication

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-03-16

Hi Jörg,

Do you have pictures or other somewhat detailed info (like that one needs
to use 0805 leds)on your white led mod? I seem to remember seeing some
info (that you needed to rewire the leds, etc), but the only thing I could
find in the wiki was this: Couldn't find any
good info in the irc logs either.

Thanks in advance,

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:22:16 +0100 (MET), [IDC]Dragon <>