Subject: Re: hi rockbox team!

Re: hi rockbox team!

From: scott <>
Date: 2005-03-18

--- Joseph Jones <> wrote:
> Installing patches is only possible if you compile Rockbox from
> source, which I personally have a fear of.

What a great opportunity to plug BC's devkit! (available at

Before using it I had tried and failed at setting up cygwin. This simplifies
everything by quite a bit, and makes applying patches and other fun things
ridiculously easier. If you've already given up on the convential method of
building rockbox then I strongly recommend giving this a try.

PS: No, I don't work for Cyborg Systems, nor am I paid on comission. :-)

Do you Yahoo!?