Subject: Re: USB 2 Mod for JBS??

Re: USB 2 Mod for JBS??

From: Markus Grebenstein <sassodimorte_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:09:58 +0100

OK just wanted to be sure =-(

I had a little hope there is just a driver chip to replaced and that's
it....

I know the JBRs have USB2 (I bought one for my brother) but since my JBR
has been repaired by myself it's not "in mint condition anymore" so
selling it and bying a JBR20 is not really an alternative in especial
because the JBRs are still not cheap e.g. on Ebay (I'd rather go for a
Gmini20 which is nearly at the same cost)

Thanks,

Markus

Joseph Jones schrieb:
> I suspect that is entirely impossible. However, some JBRs and all
> V2/FMRs have USB2.
>
> Joe
>

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:32:29 +0100, Markus Grebenstein
> <sassodimorte_at_gmx.de> wrote:
>
>>Has anybody ever tried to modify the JBS to be able to use USB2?? Might
>>it be possible or is it nonsense?
>>
>>I sync my mp3s on all my computers via unison and it takes ages using USB1
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Markus

|  Markus                         Grebenstein   |
|  Adalbertstrasse 88          80799 Muenchen   |
|  Tel.: 089/62509834     Fax.: 089/1488-269718 |