Subject: Re: Multivolume for all RB supported devices

Re: Multivolume for all RB supported devices

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2005-03-19

> A while ago, there was a discussion about multivolume support for all
> Rockbox compatible devices.

Yes, in the sense of supporting multiple partitions, since the code exists
for Ondio.

> Has anyone done any work on this yet? The reason
> I'd like to know is: I'm about to get myself a USB copybox to store photos
> my AJB20 during a 2 week holiday, which I won't need when I would be able
> to hook up a CF card directly. Of course by means of a handmade adapter;
> I'm perfectly capable of making one.

You mean, attaching a 2nd device to the ATA bus? This would require a small
change in our ATA code, to support master/slave selection. Everything else
is there.

"Happy ProMail" bis 24. März:
Zum 6. Geburtstag gibt's GMX ProMail jetzt 66 Tage kostenlos!